Using our Website
Welcome to the Bowl Grabber site. This website including all information, tools, products and/or services available from this Site (“Services”) is provided by Bowl Grabber. By entering this Site and using our Services you agree to the following terms and conditions (“Website Terms”).
1. Minimum age
This Site is not intended to be accessed if you are under 18 years old or below the minimum legal age for lawfully purchasing alcohol in the country, state, province or territory from which you are viewing this Site. Before accessing this Site, you will be asked to confirm your age.
2. Content disclaimer
Your use of this Site (including downloading material or links to other Site) and your use and reliance on content published on this Site are at your own risk. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we expressly exclude any representations, conditions, terms or warranties regarding merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or reasonable care and skill which might otherwise be implied or incorporated into these terms, whether by statute, law or otherwise. Except where it is expressly stated to the contrary, we do not represent or warrant: the accuracy or completeness of the material published on this Site; the availability of this Site or its operation without error or interruption; the compatibility of this Site with your computer system and software; or that this Site is free from infection in the nature of a virus.
3. Limitation of our liability
This limitation does not apply to any death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for our fraud. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by you, whatsoever, which may have been caused by your use or attempted use of this Site or any content published on it.
4. Intellectual Property
All intellectual property rights in the content of this Site (including without limitation trade marks, images and logos) are either owned by us or are used by us under licence, and are reserved to us. You acquire no rights in the content of this Site except the limited right to use the Site in accordance with these Website Terms. When the content has been pulled through from social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram then it will be governed by the rights of those websites. You shall retain all of your ownership rights in your user submissions (where expressly requested by us), but shall grant Bowl Grabber Ltd a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, transferable licence (with full right to sub-licence) to use your user submissions in any media format (including on any existing and future products or services of Bowl Grabber) and through any media channel in perpetuity and free of charge. Such use shall include reproducing, copying, editing, adapting, making derivative works from, making available for download, synchronising, displaying, publicly performing, transmitting, broadcasting, publishing, distributing, sub-licensing and deleting your user submissions.
5. Use of this Site
You are welcome to use this Site in accordance with these Website Terms and may print and/or download information from this Site for your personal, non-commercial use.
Links to other websites are provided for your convenience. We do not endorse or approve these websites or their operators and you download, browse and use such websites at your own risk and without any liability on our part.
We may amend, modify, update or discontinue the operation of this Site or any content published on it at any time without prior notice to you. We may also amend these Website Terms from time to time.
8. Governing Law and Interpretation
If any provision of these Website Terms is held to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable; this shall not affect the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Website Terms. These Website Terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England.
Online Terms of Sale
1. Contract process: the placing of an order on our Site does not constitute a contract. Order acceptance and the contract between you and us will only be formed upon communication by us to you of the dispatch confirmation. For the avoidance of doubt, a contract is not formed at the point in time that payment has been taken from you by us nor at the point when you receive an email from us acknowledging receipt of your order. We reserve the right to accept or reject an order at our discretion (examples may however include but are not limited to: unavailability of stock, issues with your payment method, identification of pricing error and/or product description and/or use of vouchers otherwise in accordance with applicable terms).
2. Availability: All products and services are subject to availability.
3. Price: All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (unless otherwise stated) and are priced per product size and type (bottle, can, box, other as the case may be) unless stated otherwise. The prices include UK duty and VAT, unless otherwise specified. Any delivery charges are additional, unless otherwise specified. Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on our Site is accurate occasionally an error may occur and products may be incorrectly priced. In the event that a product you have ordered is listed at an incorrect price we will contact you by email before despatching your products asking you to confirm if you still wish to proceed with your order at the correct price or cancel your order. If you do not confirm that you wish to proceed with the order within seven days of the date of our email, we will consider this a withdrawal of your order. We reserve the right to alter prices without notice for any reason. We reserve the right to terminate any special offer at any time, without notice.
3. Delivery: see Shipping Policy for more information. We deliver throughout the UK (additional charges apply for delivery to Northern Ireland) except for the Channel Islands and BFPO addresses but reserve the right to limit delivery to certain postcodes within the UK. We use third party carriers for the delivery of our products and they may require certain conditions for delivery (such as but not limited to signature on receipt and/or proof of identification) - refusal to comply with them may result in the non-delivery of your order with any rearranged delivery being at your additional cost. Any offer for free delivery on this Site will apply only to standard delivery and to qualifying products (it shall not include merchandise or other non-beverage products). Unless stated otherwise in the Shipping Policy, orders received after 1pm will be processed the next working day.
4. Cancellations and refunds: we offer exchange or refund for our products for 14 days following the date of your purchase. To be eligible for a return, your item must be returned to us at the address confirmed by us to you by email (contact: email@example.com for assistance) unused, in the same condition that you received it and in the original packaging. We will offer a full refund upon receipt of the returned items at the address specified to you in our email to you. The customer is responsible for their own shipping costs and returns the products at their own risk. All damaged products must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery (after which you deem to have accepted receipt of our products in good order and as described). Faulty products that have been opened within the recommended drinking date and stored in suitable conditions, are eligible for a refund (please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org). Nothing here affects your legal rights - for more information please visit your Citizens Advice Service or Trading Standards Service.
5. Payments: Payment can be made by the providers advertised on our Site. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon acceptance of your order by us. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from this Site.
6. Voucher Code: Unless otherwise stated, voucher codes are only to be used once on the applicable qualifying products by new customers who are 18 years or over on their first purchase. Vouchers are non-transferable, may not be sold at auction and have no cash alternative. Where a voucher is used in breach of the above conditions we reserve the right to refuse to supply products to you or to make a charge equivalent to the value of the voucher against the payment card used on the contravening order.
7. Age Restrictions. By placing an order for alcoholic beverages you confirm that you and the recipient of such products are at least 18 years old. If our couriers are in doubt of the age of the recipient of an order they may request some form of ID. In the event that this is not satisfied they will not be permitted to leave the wine.
8. Liability: We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent on negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with these Online Terms of Sale for any: (i) economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); (ii) loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) loss of privacy and loss of data; or (iv) special or indirect losses; or (v) your failure to comply with the relevant handling and/or storage conditions of the relevant products. We are not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, performance of our obligations under these Online Terms of Sale arising from any event which is outside of our control (for example only: an act of God, governmental act, war, fire, government lockdowns, pandemic disease). Notwithstanding the foregoing, our total liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for loss, damage or any other liability howsoever arising hereunder shall in any event be limited to a sum equal to the amount paid or payable by you for the product(s) to which any such claim relates. Nothing in these Online Terms of Sale shall affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, for fraud, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. These Online Terms of Sale does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
9. Other terms: (i) risks, warnings and storage conditions: alcohol should be consumed in moderation. Our products can be heavy so extra care should be taken when lifting it. Red wine in particular may cause staining if spilt so extra care should be taken. Sparkling wines and champagnes can be volatile due to the build up of gasses. Extra care should be taken when opening these. The correct storage of wine is of vital importance. Where possible, you should store bottles horizontally, at a stable, cool temperature, out of direct light and in an atmosphere which has some moisture in order to avoid the drying out of corks (if any). The wine should be subject to as little movement as possible; (ii) termination: we may terminate your use of this Site and/our Services (including any account you have with us) with us with immediate effect if you breach any of these Online Terms of Sale; (iii) amendments to these Online Terms of Sale: we may update or amend these Online Terms of Sale from time to time by amending this page without notice to you. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes made (such changes will be effective as soon as they are posted on the Site); (iv) governing law and jurisdiction: these Online Terms of Sale are governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England (without prejudice to any rights of consumers to bring a claim in any other jurisdiction permitted by law).